I recently wrote about the 5 basic principles found in Kabbalah, teachings they teach you at the Kabbalah Center in Los Angeles. This content is meant to expand on these 5 principles. There are really ten principles that every student needs to know before beginning their lessons with Kabbalah Center. Embracing just one of these principles will go a long way to improving your way of life. These principles will also make you look at life a little bit differently each and every day you are alive.
1) There is something called “Endless Light”. It is the source of everything which is infinite in this universe.
2) Everything in our lives is meant to be a vehicle for our own self-evolution. This includes things like stuffed animals, plants and animal life.
3) Our soul purpose is to become one with the universe. We are meant to become one with “The Light”. Some call it God. This is our only purpose. Once you connect with this, you connect to something much deeper and more meaningful.
4) We are all given tests in life. This is part of our transformation. Every time we pass a test, we become closer to the light.
5) We are all one. To get closer to the light you have to care about humanity and what happens in our world.
6) We are all created in God’s image. We are exactly who we are supposed to be.
7) There is a physical and spiritual realm. Our job is to get closer to the later, the spiritual realm.
8) The problems we face are part of a bigger plan. These are the effects of the path we take.
9) Our troubles have a pre-determined destiny and path. There is a set date for when the are to be concluded, thereby completing our test.
10) There is a heaven on earth. It is for those who do fulfill their true purpose.
Do you agree? Let us know at the Kabbalah Center.